Patrick T. Braswell
Patrick Braswell joined Scotland Wright Associates in 2010 to specialize in the representation of office tenants in metro Atlanta and throughout the country. His focus and expertise are on all aspects of an office tenant’s commercial real estate needs.
Patrick has negotiated over 200 lease transactions and consistently has been recognized as a member of the Commercial Board of Realtors Million Dollar Club (more than $5 million in volume). Prior to joining Scotland Wright Associates, Patrick spent seven years with Colliers International, where he was an assistant vice president of Colliers Office Services Group. While at Colliers, Patrick was awarded the company’s Enthusiasm Award for 2004 and the Originating MCA Award in 2006.
His various transactions and assignments include:
- Insight Global HQ (20,000 RSF)
- Insight Global -- 25 Branch Offices transactions totaling 100,000 RSF
- DTI Global -- four transactions totaling 20,000 RSF
- Universal Avionics (28,000 RSF)
- Horizon Global Enterprises (21,000 RSF)
- Aid Atlanta (18,000 RSF)
- Communities in Schools (15,000 RSF)
- Georgian Bank (15,000 RSF)
- Elgia (12,000 RSF)
- Keller Williams, (12,000 RSF)
- Uni-Select (11,000 RSF)
- Can-Am Care (10,000 RSF)
- ExecuTrain (10,000 RSF)
- TalentQuest (10,000 RSF)
- Jan-Pro International (6,500 RSF)
- REIT Funding, LLC (4,000 RSF)
Patrick graduated from Clemson University in 2002 with a Bachelor of Science degree. He is a member of the Atlanta Board of Realtors and the Young Council of Realtors. A resident of Buckhead, Patrick is a member of Buckhead Church, where he and his wife participate in a couple's small group Bible study. Away from the office, Patrick enjoys golf, fishing and playing basketball.