2010 – Top 5 Commercial Real Estate Companies
Every year The Lipsey Company comes out with their list of the Top 25 Commercial Real Estate Companies with highlights of each company. Who is The Lipsey Company? The Lipsey Company is a training and consulting firm specializing in the commercial real estate industry. I’ve decided to highlight the top five for you below, and please notice who number 2 on the list…is That’s right, Colliers International has moved up to number 2. For all 25, click on the link above.
- CB Richard Ellis – CB Richard Ellis Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), an S&P 500 company is headquartered in Los Angeles. With over 30,000 employees, the Company serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices worldwide (excluding affiliate offices). CB Richard Ellis offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. CB Richard Ellis was named one of the 50 “best in class” companies by BusinessWeek for three years in a row, and is one of the 100 fastest growing companies by Fortune.
- Collier International - Colliers International is a global affiliation of independently-owned real estate services firms with 12,700employees in 294 offices in 61 countries. With $1.6 billion in revenue and 1.1 billion SF under management, they offer a broad range of services, including leasing, sales, corporate services, property management, facility management, development and construction. With over 4,400 employees in the USA alone, Colliers is one of the largest and most experienced commercial real estate service providers in the nation.
- Cushman and Wakefield – Cushman & Wakefield has15,000 worldwide employees, located in 221 offices throughout 58 countries. With a history of commercial real estate leadership that spans 100 years, they assist clients in every stage of the real estate process, representing them in the buying, selling, financing, leasing, managing and valuing of assets, and providing strategic planning and research, portfolio analysis, site selection and space location, among many other advisory services.
- Jones Lang LaSalle - Jones Lang LaSalle is a financial and professional services firm specializing in real estate services and investment management. With more than 200 years of history, their more than 30,000 people in 750 locations in 60 countries serve the local, regional and global real estate needs of those clients, growing the company in the process. New acquisitions increase their presence in China, make them the largest retail advisor in Germany, and allow them to expand their presence in Australia and Scotland. They are now the leading real estate firm in Germany and the Netherlands, the two largest real estate markets in Continental Europe. Their string of acquisitions supports their strategy of being a consolidator within a consolidating industry.
- NAI Global - NAI Global is the premier network of independent commercial real estate firms and one of the largest commercial real estate service providers worldwide. NAI Global manages a network of 5,000 professionals and 325 offices in 55 countries throughout the world. NAI professionals work together with their global management team to help clients strategically optimize their real estate assets. NAI offices around the world completed over $45 billion in transactions annually. They also manage over 200 million square feet of commercial space.
Now that we have the top 5 in the world. Who do you think the top five are in Atlanta? I’d love to hear your comments.